What is the definition of "red bag" waste?
- Any liquid or semi-liquid blood or other potentially infectious materials.
- Contaminated items that would release blood or other potentially infectious materials in a liquid or semi– liquid state if compressed;
- Items that are caked with dried blood or other potentially infectious materials and are capable of releasing these materials during handling;
- Sharps (including needles, scalpel blades, glass, pipettes) contaminated with blood and body fluids;
- Pathological and microbiological wastes containing blood or other potentially infectious materials.
Do sharps need to go into an approved sharps container?
Yes, all loose sharps must be disposed of in the appropriate container before being placed inside a box or tub.
Do you accept amalgam?
Although Medical Waste Services is not licensed to pick up dental amalgam waste, we offer an affordable solution for amalgam removal. Through our mail– back program, you can safely and easily dispose of amalgam waste generated by your facility. All amalgam which is disposed of through our system is then recycled.
Why should I choose Medical Waste Services?
When it comes to your bio-hazard waste disposal you must turn to a trusted, reliable company. Medical Waste Services pride ourselves in doing business the right way with fair contracts, affordable pricing, and exceptional customer service. We have thousands of references available and will always use the latest technology when it comes to servicing our facility and treating waste. As a service provider, offer 100% Compliance and no violations.
Do we have scheduled pick-up day?
Yes, all pick-ups are scheduled in advance and can be viewed on the customer portal.
Will pricing increase during our agreemnt?
Unlike our competitors, Medical Waste Services will NOT increase your pricing at any time during your agreement period. Feel comfortable knowing that your pricing will be “locked in” and remain the same for the duration of the agreement.
Can we pay our bill online?
Yes, through the customer portal you can pay invoices with credit/debit card.
OSHA and HIPPA Training
Proper training for OSHA and HIPPA cannot be conducted in just a few minutes. However, it does not require weeks of training either.
Get what you need to make your office 100% compliant.